Saturday, January 15, 2011

The "Goulash" Blog

Why? Well...after a week of snow days...I have done nothing but work my fingers to'ze bone! But! So much is done....and I will add to the Goulash and share a little now and as the days go along.


First of all....very very very soon there will be a great big red chocolate filled heart of a deal for Valentines Day...so...you should watch out! (hint hint fellas!)


Second, my friend Paul Binkley asked me to help him out with a logo,some biz cards and web stuff....I sang with him in the Christmas Show :

(exhibit A)





So....PCB Music has a new face!
(exhibit B)

Venture Here too....check out his music. It's really really great...you won't be sorry.



I've also been at Midstate Band and Orchestra Concerts the past 2 weekends taking pics and helping out with CD Covers for that!





Aaaaand I've also been working with a new company in town...Genesis Technology. A new logo is alive and kicking for this growing new business.

So. Just a few things to share with you and more to come!

Remember to tell your friends about Allison Campbell Photography. They will like you more if you do. :}
xoxo.
goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment